• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

No

Just no

Man United did not let down Ravel Morrison. SAF gave him numerous opportunities.

Ravel let himself down.

Full disclosure: im not an athletic subscriber

There is a section about him not being allowed to take ADHD medicine by the club as a teen because he would fail a drug test and the PL wouldn’t give him a waiver that part is pretty fucked up.

Apparently his is really bad and he also has like OCD/paranoia as a result of it. Not a good luck for the club or the league.

I certainly did not expect this first match to be as frantic and wide open as it has been so far.

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Oh and I haven't done my prediction table but Liverpool are going down.
Hard to spot any talent in this side.

A minute before Harrison played a gorgeous slide rule pass to #19, but that guy got it wrong setting up a wide open Bamford at the penalty spot

What a brilliant goal by Jack. TAA can only grab at his shirt tails

Quite an entertaining half. You can't give Liverpool any chances, they make you pay dearly. Massive first half effort from Jack. MOT!

Back