• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Better than a loss, but man I thought those three points were there after Bruno’s goal.

Mike Dean is such a coward. Bruno once again a despicable player.

I look forward to the retaliatory violence that is eventually headed Bruno’s way this season. I hope the little Portuguese prick is ready for it.

Last edited:
Villa putting in a pretty stout performance considering they’ve been playing with 10 since 45’.

CP’s defense was just trash. The third goal was nice but El Ghazi stood in the box unmarked for a year. Really a solid performance all around.

How good of a signing was Ollie Watkins? Three assists today and hit the frame twice himself. He’s really good.

Just breathe on Grealish and he’ll fall down boom stopped

Everton-SHU in the cold rain is just as turgid as you’d imagine. I’d be shocked if more than one goal is scored in this match.

2nd in the table. Scrappy win with three of our best players out. Gylfi is having his best month in an Everton shirt. The Carlo magic is working!

Last edited:
Thought the subs were crazy but I’m done second guessing Ancelotti for now. Hope Gordon continues to get chances if Richarlison misses more time after the dirty twat Bruno nonsense. Wish an official would grow a pair and properly punish that player or he’s gonna keep doing it.

Thought the subs were crazy but I’m done second guessing Ancelotti for now. Hope Gordon continues to get chances if Richarlison misses more time after the dirty twat Bruno nonsense. Wish an official would grow a pair and properly punish that player or he’s gonna keep doing it.

Yeah, it sucks when a player misses significant time because they were injured by a dirty play. Right Richarlison? Thiago Alcantara says “hey.”

Reactions: BTB
Can I refer you to the post I made about it at the time? Where I said it was nasty and he deserved to be sent off and I was sick of his dirty play? Why do you think that is a gotcha?

Sure refer away. I’m just sick of you Everton fans with your massive victim complexes. Is it a City of Liverpool thing?

I own up to my dirty players and poor play. Good thread policing though.

Yeah, it sucks when a player misses significant time because they were injured by a dirty play. Right Richarlison? Thiago Alcantara says “hey.”

And Richy got a red card and a three game ban. You clown.

Cavani and Mane both committed violent off the ball fouls against Yerry Mina. Bruno purposely pushed Richy into an incoming leaping teammate in order to get him injured. All three escaped any punishment because they play for the UNC and Duke of the PL. Congrats of your courageous and respectable fandom.

Last edited:
Back