• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

That goal was so LOL. Lodi is standing there ready to run onto the back post waving his arm. Dalot doesn't pick up Koke's run. And he's left marking no one on the spot 30 feet away from Lodi. Ball goes up and you can almost hear him say "fuck".

It's March 15th. Season's over for Man Utd. $6B "invested" the last five years.

Fans can't even hit Simeone at point blank range as he runs of the field. Perfect.
King WUM, everyone!

Long live the King

that's over a decade old. get a new schtick

Last edited:
Dibs on starting the 2022-23 Champions League Thread

Liverpool draw Benfica and wouldn’t potentially see a PL side until the final. Love it.

Not Champions League, but El Clasico news.

For the first time in El Clasico history, both teams will be wearing away kits. Madrid's unveiling was....interesting:

seems dumb since the white kit is such a huge part of the club identity, but I'm guessing it's about selling jerseys

Yea....and the Red/Blue for Barca.

Their names are literally Los Blancos and Blaugrana. And yet neither are wearing those colors.

But I don't mind it. I like them. But I tend to be one that always likes any alternate jerseys/kits. I loved the Tequila Sunrise jerseys from Barca a few years ago.

Second half of the last one and first half of this one is better than most will do the whole competition

Every year I'm like "Benzema is done...he's too old to be that productive...Madrid need to sell him now to maximize profits and get the next generational ST." And then he comes out and runs it back topping league and CL goal-scoring/assist tables and just dominating. EVERY YEAR.

Crazy stuff.

Reminds me of his nickname "El Gato." Way back when, Mourinho was lamenting having Benzema as striker in a press conference and said you'd rather go hunting with dogs, but if all you have is a cat, you go hunting with the cat.

He always played his role and did his job, glad to see him having success

Pulisic with two golden chances to end it missed

Feels like we are marching toward an inevitable Chelsea goal

Modric pass on the Madrid goal was nothing short of phenomenal. If Messi and Ronaldo have been 1a and 1b, he's gotta be 2 for me over the past 10 years

One bad pass and Benzema is the hero again

Back