• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

ughhhh fuck you, twitter. I didn't want to remember this...

This remains the worst straight red card I've ever seen in a match. Just an horrendous decision by the ref. Awful.

I didn't have Benzema hat trick on my bingo card for today

stupid daylight savings time!

I was so stoked to start watching 30 mins ago only to be reminded that we are now just 4 hours behind GMT for the next few weeks

Elanga just out-jumped Oblak for a header. dude got up!

nonsense foul call proving once again that goalkeepers are over-protected by referees. Elanga won that ball fairly.

-------

ETA: never a foul

FN6r5isXsAAa0Xn

Last edited:
McSauce is on his game today. You can always tell if it is going to be good McT or bad McT within the first 10 mins

Fred has gone Freaky Friday with Ronadinho. There is no other plausible explanation for him to be embarrassing Atleti tacklers like this on the dribble otherwise.

i mean... what?!

As well as United have played, they are literal centimeters away from being 1-0 down. Atletico are no joke.

As well as United have played, they are literal centimeters away from being 1-0 down. Atletico are no joke.

Telles' positioning on that counter was god awful

fortunately Llorente stopped paying attention to the defensive line and just kept moving forward when he didn't need to

caught out on the counter again and this time it cost us

can they call it back for that missed foul on Elanga?

Dalot loses track of his man at the back post multiple times every game he plays.

No idea how that hasn't been corrected yet. Do U10 shit of telling him he can't run past his post as there is an "imaginary force field!" there.

Man alive I want those rumors of an Arsenal move for Joao Felix to be true. They haven't done much this game but he seems to be in the center of the little bit they have been able to do.

Just bring Pogba on now

We dont need both McT and Fred as they aren't going to attack.

Put them under as much pressure as possible. Maybe 4-4-2 with Cavani in the last 25ish mins too

That goal was so LOL. Lodi is standing there ready to run onto the back post waving his arm. Dalot doesn't pick up Koke's run. And he's left marking no one on the spot 30 feet away from Lodi. Ball goes up and you can almost hear him say "fuck".

It's March 15th. Season's over for Man Utd. $6B "invested" the last five years.

Fans can't even hit Simeone at point blank range as he runs of the field. Perfect.

Back