• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Well that didn't take long. Great header by Joao Felix. Not great defending.

Well that didn't take long. Great header by Joao Felix. Not great defending.

on the brightside we will finally have possession of the ball from the kicko....oh nevermind. Atleti have it again.

this is fun

no idea how Llorente wasn't booked there as he was nowhere near the ball when kicking Ronaldo's back foot

and Pogba should have been booked there. did the ref forget his cards in the dressing room?

jose-mourinho-i-prefer-not-to-speak.gif

That was a pretty awful first half by United. The studio bro was pretty spot on at the half when he said that Bruno and Pogba have been embarrassing. They havn't done anything other than give the ball away. United will be lucky if this ends 0-1.

That was a pretty awful first half by United. The studio bro was pretty spot on at the half when he said that Bruno and Pogba have been embarrassing. They havn't done anything other than give the ball away. United will be lucky if this ends 0-1.

3ccfeeb7-a567-4268-b295-4ea8f6cc1cfe_text.gif

weeeeeeeeeeee!

get Bruno off. he's not on it today

Rashford too

actually, can we sub all 11?

----

edit: 3 subs and none of them were Rashford or Bruno, the two absolute worst players on the park today. eek

Last edited:
Woof, these are the most negative substitutions Ralf could have made

ELANGA LET ME LOVE YOU

holy shit! hahahahahahahah so undeserved!

who said to sub Bruno off? that guy is a MORON
what a beautifully weighted pass to set Ant up

Totally undeserved result there for United, but I'll take it

Back