• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

PSG started a 16 year old, youngest in Champs League knockout tie history.

Warren Zaïre-Emery, guess he's one to keep an eye on.

PSG started a 16 year old, youngest in Champs League knockout tie history.

Warren Zaïre-Emery, guess he's one to keep an eye on.
When I was 16 I ate too many shrimp at a Sizzler and threw up in the parking lot on a school trip. I obviously wasn't cut out for UCL football.

Gotta say, this PSG Bayern match has been dull. Neither of these two sides look great. Also, I know they're Messi/Neymar/Mbappe, but kind of weird to see all three of them basically doing nothing when out of possession.

I'm at work and not giving it undivided attention, so yeah, don't trust anything I say, but when I've peeked in it has just seemed pretty low-energy.

Raí sighting!

Dv7 ultimate cop brain (aka VAR) ruins everything

lol what the fuck did I do?

sadly, I can't even watch the matches today
I’m just referencing the defector article about people who dug the Super Bowl being decided by the ref call again

I think it works in this scenario too, when VAR draws the dumb lines for offside

Phonzie finally got his Messi shirt

very weird that there isn't a thread for the SUPER IMPORTANT Europa League

so I guess we were all thinking it is basically the same level as Champions League, yeah? cool cool cool tight tight tight

United play in the Camp Nou for the first time since 2019 in about 1 hour. Last time Phil Jones started, so that was fun.

Man United XI: DDG; AWB, Varane, Shaw, Malacia; Casemiro, Fred; Sancho, Bruno, Rashford; Weghorst
Barcelona XI: MAtS; Kounde, Araujo (so good), Alonso, Alba; Pedri, FdJ, Kessie; Raphina, Gavi; Lewandowski

This one should be fun. Download Paramount+.

Back