• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

ahhhh memory lane

I don't think you can point to a prettier goal between two strike partners than this one that Yorke and Cole made in the Camp Nou in the CL all those years ago.

And if there is one prettier, I want to see it.

I'm am not super optimistic about United's chances today. I'd be really happy with a draw.

Fred almost with a dream start but just couldn't get on the end of Bruno's cross within the first 30 seconds.

Gavi just won a header over Weghorst and I'm still trying to process what I saw. How did that happen?!?!

Weghorst through on goal but ter Stegen with a great foot save to keep it 0-0. Those fucking Dutch...

United started great but then Barca took control for about 15 minutes. Now United getting back into it the last 5 or so. Really solid match so far.

AWB can be such a space cadet

Jesus tap dancing Christ

that should have been a pen

Union out-possessed 2 to 1 on the half, but up 9-0 on total shots

classic

like post to subscribe to ongoing Union Berlin updates

Last edited:
Really good first half between the two teams. Both had their clear moments of being in the ascendency and I'm not really sure how it is still scoreless. Although I do think United have had the 2 best chances of the match so far with Weghorst and Rashford's attempts

yep, about half of the matches kick off at 1245 and the other half at the more usual time

god dammit. I have my review with my boss from 2-3 so can't even track the second half.

AWB can be so fucking careless with the ball sometimes

Back