• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Where's wsc? My lads are DOMINATING his berkshire boyz at the madejski

Everton have now signed Demari Gray from Bayer Leverkusen for cheap. A once big time prospect could be just one move away from kick-starting his career back on the up again.

Also of note, Spurs have hired Chris Perkins from Everton for recruitment of emerging talent, i.e. youth players. It may not all go perfectly, but I do like that Levy has finally seemingly taken his hands off the football side of things and is creating an actual structure for recruitment and management of senior and youth players.

In case you were wondering what the opposite of a clean white home jersey was...
E64fJiVWUAAKU2d

Everton have now signed Demari Gray from Bayer Leverkusen for cheap. A once big time prospect could be just one move away from kick-starting his career back on the up again.

More or less 0 risk. I like it.

Spurs agreed terms and soon to agree fee (hopefully) with Atalanta for CB Cristian Romero. Don't hate this:
tgrdZY6.png

I wish fbref would possession adjust. A club like Atalanta plays such a wildly different style than 95% of the top 5 league teams across Europe.

True. Regardless, he’s the reigning Serie A defender of the year and Copa America champion with Argentina at 23.

Sancho announced! YESSSS

Now for Varane and I still want United to make a move for Ndidi

If Pogba really did reject a 350k/week deal then sell him to PSG for 50 mil or so and play VdB some more as an 8.

United marketing team do/say dumb thing during announcement of a player transfer. More at 11.

Fulham playing 12M for Harry Wilson is a wild move. Michael Edwards continues his dominance in the field of selling cusp Liverpool players.

Ole signs an contract extension. Now has a deal thru the 2023/24 season

I like the move. Clearly there has been progress but the deal isn't too long to be hard to get out of if things go tits up

Ole signs an contract extension. Now has a deal thru the 2023/24 season

I like the move. Clearly there has been progress but the deal isn't too long to be hard to get out of if things go tits up

The rest of us like the move as well.

They probably had the fourth best collection of talent and finished second. Not sure this is a good take anymore.

Disagree. They have a lot of talent and had a lot of good fortune last year. Yet, they were never in contention for the title and finished 5 points ahead of a shitshow Liverpool.

I’m not trolling, but I think he’s an average coach and United is capable of bringing in someone much better. On paper it’s one of the top 5 jobs in the world. Maybe top 3. So as a fan of a team other than United, I view it as good news when they take actions that limit their ability to meet their full potential. I’d be in favor of a lifetime contract for Ole.

Last edited:
Back