• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

It's probably that shitbag Son.

He's been in Korea since (at least) the 4th where he spoke at a public event, and where he's going to meet up with the team for our preseason games there next week. You can rule him out.

I'm gonna love this dude. All smiles all the time. Just happy to be earning money by playing a game.

FXINzSRXoAABV6-

Anyone gonna go to the Arsenal - Everton friendly in Baltimore next weekend?

Anyone gonna go to the Arsenal - Everton friendly in Baltimore next weekend?

The Liverpool-Totty friendly in Baltimore might be the worst sporting event I’ve ever been to. It was 105 degrees and the players didn’t move. The whole match looked like that scene from the Simpsons where they pass the ball back and forth at midfield. I’m pretty sure it was Charlie Adam’s first match for Liverpool and I remember thinking “he’s not very good is he?”

The Liverpool-Totty friendly in Baltimore might be the worst sporting event I’ve ever been to. It was 105 degrees and the players didn’t move. The whole match looked like that scene from the Simpsons where they pass the ball back and forth at midfield. I’m pretty sure it was Charlie Adam’s first match for Liverpool and I remember thinking “he’s not very good is he?”
My wife and I went to that game, I agree it was ridiculously hot. I think Friedel was in goal for Spurs and they may have even had Bale at that point.

The heat was the worst ive ever experienced at a sporting event. No clouds, no breeze and zero shade anywhere. And Charlie Adam took a fucking cheap shot on Gareth Bale 10 minutes in and Bale was immediately subbed off.

looks like Jurgen called a timeout after United scored the 2nd. Good coaching; gotta stop the momentum before this turns into a rugby score.

I really hope Baillybauer can stay fit this season. (Narrator voice: he won't.)

So fee agreed with Barca for Frenkie but still may not happen because Barca won't pay him the 17 mil in back-owed wages. However, they can apparently agree to pay Leeds 60m for Raphina.

Make it make sense

Back