• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

You mean to tell me that this is their KIT?! As in what they will actually be wearing during matches and not a training top?

You mean to tell me that this is their KIT?! As in what they will actually be wearing during matches and not a training top?

Ha, they're going to be so embarrassed when they're holding up another trophy.

E9Fz9U6UYAEGuKa

I always wonder how exactly some of those shirt sponsors come about. Like, of all the teams to sponsor, why did Uber Eats opt for Marseille? Is it some local affiliate like Uber France or something? Same for Avis and Fenerbache.

Those are fucking atrocious. I get wanting to switch is up from the usual football kit, but god damn these are terrible. I've generally liked Puma kits in previous years.

I hated the Puma Nipple Arsenal shirts. Absolutely unwearable for anyone not in perfect shape.

I would argue they found a creative way to get the badge on the shirt. They definitely could’ve picked a better font.
It would be creative for a training top or a t-shirt. Yes.

Not the top of an official kit. That needs the badge.

And take out the super-imposed crest I. The shirts. They are bland as fuck without them. Just a huge L for Puma, IMO.

OMG perfect. I hadn't even seen this before my comment just above.
Just perfect.

It's such an awful idea/design that I would have expected an American company like Nike or New Balance to do it. Not a German company!

New Balance/Warrior gave Liverpool the “we come not to play” and “we don’t play like girls” (paraphrased, don’t remember the exact wording on that gem) marketing campaigns.

Sounds like Spurs are close to signing 18yo talent Pape Matar Sarr from Metz for 10m + 5m bonuses. Loaned back to Metz for this coming season. Would be a very exciting acquisition as he performed well in France as a 17yo last year. More of this from Paratici, please.
Screenshot_2021_08_20_121310.png

Back