• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Sounds like Alexis Mac to Liverpool is all but done. When Joyce posts it you know it's real. 45 mil. Pretty sweet deal.

Not sure what's next. There were the two French links -- Kone of those seems more likely, kinda think Khephren might end up at PSG.

Some Gabri Veiga rumors the last day or two. Young goalscoring Spanish mid for Celta, apparently has a 35 mil release clause. I'd still want another one who had played PL, but I'm not sure who that is or where they'd come from.

And now Ugarte is going to PSG. Man, transfer rumors are bonkers and no one really knows anything. Yet I'm addicted and can't get enough.

Postecoglu analysis. (more from how to adapt and coach it yourself).

Someone should be all over O'Riley.
i actually read that a week or so ago. Not sure if one of you guys sent me that sight or i stumbled on it. I'm surprised how much I've understood and learned about tactics through reading.

And now Ugarte is going to PSG. Man, transfer rumors are bonkers and no one really knows anything. Yet I'm addicted and can't get enough.
It entertains me quite a bit that PSG was crying foul on Chelsea potentially promising investment in Sporting to grease the skids for Ugarte. Something something pot kettle. But glad he’s not going to Chelsea.

Lol how many times is Fab gonna tell us it’s a bargain, this Mac Allister deal?

Well it’s finalized. Let’s see if he can get this done

Tottenham are interested in Harry Maguire following the appointment of Ange Postecoglou and have inquired about his situation at Manchester United. Erik ten Hag is open to a sale.

I'll fly to Manchester and drive him down to London myself if it gets the transfer over the line.

Tottenham are interested in Harry Maguire following the appointment of Ange Postecoglou and have inquired about his situation at Manchester United. Erik ten Hag is open to a sale.

I'll fly to Manchester and drive him down to London myself if it gets the transfer over the line.
Maguire would have to agree to a significant paycut, you would think.

Maguire would have to agree to a significant paycut, you would think.
does he want to play heading into Euro 2024 or not? another thing for him to consider about any potential move
he is clearly 4th choice at United right now (maybe even 5th choice behind Shaw) and that drops down farther if they sign a CB this summer.

does he want to play heading into Euro 2024 or not? another thing for him to consider about any potential move
he is clearly 4th choice at United right now (maybe even 5th choice behind Shaw) and that drops down farther if they sign a CB this summer.
He would not be the first and certainly wouldn't be the last to stay at a club through the end of a lucrative contract. And unless he got specific instruction from Southgate that regular playing time would be required to be picked for Euro 24, I don't think that's a big enough incentive for him as it stands today. Could change as the summer progresses but I would not be surprised if he is still a Man U player in September.

He would not be the first and certainly wouldn't be the last to stay at a club through the end of a lucrative contract. And unless he got specific instruction from Southgate that regular playing time would be required to be picked for Euro 24, I don't think that's a big enough incentive for him as it stands today. Could change as the summer progresses but I would not be surprised if he is still a Man U player in September.
Sure, no doubt that some players would be happy to just collect a pay check and move on, but as much as I don't rate Maguire as a player, I do think he has a mentality where he wants to play and isn't happy to just sit and collect pay checks.
Time will tell tho

Also rumors that United may look to sell Fred this summer as his contract expires next July so the club looking to cash in instead of losing him on a free. Could be a busy transfer window at Carrington

You know it's coming. Marketing geniuses, how can they get all these amazing sponsorship deals like Man City.

Did he knock out her boob job? Lip job? United doctors allegedly being involved elevates this to a whole new level.

The second episode reported in the BO would have happened in Cavallin's apartment. Antony would have attacked her for “reasons of jealousy” , having caused displacement of her silicone prosthesis. She reports that she would have been attended to by two Manchester United doctors and then had to undergo surgery in Presidente Prudente, in the interior of São Paulo, in April 2023.

The ex-girlfriend reports two more physical attacks that would have happened in England. One of the episodes would have been witnessed by a friend of Cavallin, cited as a witness, and also by Antony's mother.

Last edited:
can a United right winger please not be involved in abusing women? please??

ETA: reading more into the claims and it seems that this is a horribly dysfunctional relationship and Antony definitely doesn't come off looking mentally stable. Threatened to both kill her and himself if he saw her with another guy? Jesus man... just move on.

Last edited:
Back