• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Hope he gets help, sounds like a potentially serious mental health issue.

Can we all just agree none of these guys give two shits about playing in international tournaments if it means less money from their club contracts? Yeah maybe a couple guys are exceptions but its clear $$$ comes first.

Any word on what Liverpool paid for Mac Allister ? did i see 35M Euros ?

and i can't stop playing that absurd song

Last edited:
£, I think. But yea around what they paid for Big Andy Carroll.

Undisclosed, 35 and 45 have been tossed around, guessing it’s somewhere between 40-50, which is still a pretty good price these days. 24, from within the league, had just signed a new contract, just won World Cup, Brighton in Europe.

They did use a clip of the song in an announcement tease.

ok and if someplace like Transfermarkt values him at 42, then novices like me can infer that 35 to 45 is solid value. ie Not an overpay etc

in today's insane market, that's a fair value for the Scottish Argie

I can't see United selling both of the much feared McFred duo this summer. One of those MFers is staying and I suspect it will be the one the qualifies as homegrown, so I think you're safe for another season, Townie.

I dunno, I think ETH much prefers Fred over McT. If only one is leaving I have to think it's Scotty.

I mean, I'm not a huge fan or anything, I just think he could be useful in the right set up.

I actually like McTominay ok and think he'd be pretty good at Everton. :couch:
I know he’d get a hell of a lot more yellows in a blue shirt

Eye test and numbers don’t really gel for me, but could be the kind of player I hate on another team but like when he plays for Everton (like Richy)

Back