• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

What a guy! Garnacho took time out of his training with Argentina today to take a picture with his biggest fan! Special moment for that guy with a beard.

FyhP8i-XsBE78fl

Struggling to figure out these Havertz Arsenal links, and I like the player a lot.

i just dont rate Havertz.

at all

ETA: he's a shit Danny Welbeck. and not Man United Welbeck or even Arsenal Welbeck. But a shit Brighton version of Danny Welbeck

no no NO NO NO NO NO NO
Please God no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

love that player. don't need him and Bruno G tearing up PL midfields for an entire season. Ugh

reports coming out that EtH is "okay" with pulling out of any deal for Harry Kane as Levy isn't willing to play ball and sell his captain, instead thinking he can get him to agree to a contract extension, I guess

honestly, that's ok with me. Kane is good but this isn't United in 2012 when signing a 30 year old proven striker is all the club needed to win the League.

I don’t really know what to make of the Havertz links either, but it sounds like this one is Arteta-centric and he has been spot in with guys he likes the last few windows (White, Ødegaard, Zinchenko/Jesus, even Trossard), so I’m willing to let it play out rather than immediately scoff. But it is weird.

bruh
Ben White is a mediocre player. I like the other guys tho...even if Gabby Jesus misses more chances than you'd like from your top #9.

1686768081364.png ETA for reference: 1686768295752.png

It’s all raw data but the context is always against the same position players from the top 5 European leagues, so there’s at least that. System takes away a lot from interpreting the data but it at least tells you about raw tools.

I think Ben White was an overpay but he’s good imo.

Back