• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

United deserve this one, Arsenal’s defending had been really poor. The quick counter is just destroying them. Lokonga and Xhaka not nearly covering the distance they need to. Every time Arsenal give it away near midfield it turns into a scoring chance for United.

United deserve this one, Arsenal’s defending had been really poor. The quick counter is just destroying them. Lokonga and Xhaka not nearly covering the distance they need to. Every time Arsenal give it away near midfield it turns into a scoring chance for United.
And Ben White is a crap RB
My goodness he is poor out there

And Ben White is a crap RB
My goodness he is poor out there

Gabriel kept stepping up into midfield and nobody was covering for him. Felt like in every match before this they had an effective mid block and this game they tried a higher line and they completely lost their positioning. Also United look solid.

Frustration yellow for Saka, he’s been a lone bright spot

At 1-1 he was my MOTM

But it's Rash or Bruno now. Maybe Eriksen?

Hard to look past 2 goals and an assist for Rashy tho

As a USMNT fan Im so happy that Kane is there to block Rashford from playing the 9 in Qatar. He would terrorize our backline.

As a USMNT fan Im so happy that Kane is there to block Rashford from playing the 9 in Qatar. He would terrorize our backline.

Do we know that Southgate won’t play Kane at 10? He’s clearly better as a deeper lying playmaker now.

World. Class.

Just finished rewatch. Thought we should have been 2 goals clear at half, unlucky to be down. Disallowed goal was the right call. Deserved the equalizer, Saka was the best player on the pitch today. Really though we were going to kick on and win easily from there but just switched off twice and United punished to the max twice. Sucks to lose, especially to United but still top of the league.

This makes no sense. Rashford had a 1v1 and an empty net for his two goals. Antony had a 1v1 albeit from a slight tight angle. How is that only 1.47 xG? That is ridiculously low. Right?

Last edited:
Back