• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Time to get rid of DdG. No new contract. Thank you for your time, Dave, but United need a new #1 GK

That 2nd goal was simply unforgivable. The ball trickled into the net from 21 yards. Awful

Also need a true 8. That's where City won today.
Blagh. Gross.

FORZA INTER

It was a penalty.

But the rule sort of sucks unless you're of the view players should always run around and jump with their arms at their side whenever they happen to be in the box. The offside rule also sort of sucks bc it focuses on body parts other than feet.
Read a spot on tweet. In a case like this, make the punishment an indirect free kick from the spot.

For an unintentional handball like that in which the arms are not in an unnatural position for the play? Lolwut yes.

You're so adorable when you're dreams have been crushed, dv7.
Hahaha yeah I'm really bummed out and that's why I think the rules of football are ok

Sounds like Ugarte to Chelsea. PSG might switch to Thuram — they’re apparently also trying to get Marcus Thuram on a free.

I mean, it's ok to discuss changing the rules of football, isn't it? Otherwise we'd still be playing the ball back to the keeper and allowing him/her to pick it up.
If a handball is a direct kick in the middle of the pitch then it's a direct kick in the area too

Right?

Back