• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

To be fair... Mitrovic likely would have ripped that guy's trachea out of his body and murdered him. Because Mitrovic is a crazy person.

In the Premier League this season only Mo Salah (6.0) has more expected assists than Bruno Fernandes (5.8). Salah has 7 assists (+1) while Bruno has 3 assists (-2.8). On key passes, passes that lead directly to a shot, Bruno tops the PL with 47 (nearly 3 a game)
In the Champions League this season only David Raum (2.9) has more expected assisted goals than Bruno Fernandes (2.2).

Manchester United have a lot of problems but Bruno as a creative force isn't one of them.

Yeah that stat is a combo of players not taking their chances and the team struggling at home.

Funny though

Maybe just Harrison? Idk gotta wait for Danjuma’s double digit goals to come in.
🤣 🤪
any day now, I'm sure....

9 matches played and 3 starts (391 minutes, or 4.3 90s) at just under the halfway mark of the season. Maybe, just maybe, he's not a good player y'all?

also, who the fuck is Andy Logeran?

🤣 🤪
any day now, I'm sure....

9 matches played and 3 starts (391 minutes, or 4.3 90s) at just under the halfway mark of the season. Maybe, just maybe, he's not a good player y'all?

also, who the fuck is Andy Logeran?
Lonergan is like the fourth keeper at this point. He was a longtime backup at Liverpool I think, not sure he’s ever seen the field for us.

The FA admits it believes that some teams should be treated differently than others.

Back