• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Arsenal are rumored to have made an offer to Newcastle for Moussa Sissoko. Carroll, Ba, Cabaye - I'm sensing a pattern here... :mad:

Strootman will be playing Manchester United player by February. Roma going out of CL made this an inevitability, I think.

I've been following Roma pretty closely for the last 18 months or so. And while I know there is a lot of chatter in the English and even sometimes the Italian press about it, I would be surprised to see Strootman go to United in January.

Poldi to Inter Milan on loan with an option to buy. I understand why he's going, but I really hate to see him leave. He's one of my favorites.

Poldi to Inter Milan on loan with an option to buy. I understand why he's going, but I really hate to see him leave. He's one of my favorites.

understandable, but damn.

So Liverpool's leading goalscorer is leaving the Premier League for MLS? Retirement league, indeed.

Alessio Cerci ends his awful 7 months at Atletico Madrid and joins Milan.

Diego Simeone left it clear why Cerci left. "I never understood those players that talk to the papers. You have to prove things on the pitch."

Ready to sign Varane, Strootman, and Jesus Christ Himself this January.

My FIFA Career mode signed Pogba, Barkley, Alaba, Varane, and Lacazette for Lloris at Spurs.

So good!

Chelsea looking to take Messi off Barcelona's hands for £250M. Nice round number.

Back