• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

So, the Rabiot situation is extremely complicated but here's the gist:

1) he refused to sign a contract last year, was frozen out of the side
2) signed a new deal with a clause that stated that he could go on loan (without option to buy) in Jan if he wanted and there was nothing the club could do about it
3) Roma approached him but pissed off his mother (also his agent) and so they're out
4) Arsenal apparently interested but not without option to buy
5) Franco Baldini met the mother, made nice, and now they're interested in Spurs

according to some paper in France

Seeing some twitter chatter on Wilfried Bony to City.

swansea would be so dicked without bony

since he signed, only 9 goals have been scored by players other than wilfried bony

swansea would be so dicked without bony

since he signed, only 9 goals have been scored by players other than wilfried bony

Say what? That stat is bunk.

Bony has 9 league goals this season. Swansea have 25.

Last season Swansea scored 54, Bony had 16 of them. And he joined before the PL season began last season because I remember him coming on to score the consolation for them in the false start to Moyes' career at United.

So 79 PL goals scored by Swansea over the past 1 and a half seasons. 25 by Bony.

Say what? That stat is bunk.

Bony has 9 league goals this season. Swansea have 25.

Last season Swansea scored 54, Bony had 16 of them. And he joined before the PL season began last season because I remember him coming on to score the consolation for them in the false start to Moyes' career at United.

So 79 PL goals scored by Swansea over the past 1 and a half seasons. 25 by Bony.

sorry, wrote it (considerably) wrong from this tweet

So Messi was valued at €220MM by the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES).

For fun, let's say Barca were able to get that from a club....as Barca, who would you buy to fill out your team for now/future.

Thoughts?

So Messi was valued at €220MM by the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES).

For fun, let's say Barca were able to get that from a club....as Barca, who would you buy to fill out your team for now/future.

Thoughts?

Well, they'd have to sit on that money until their transfer ban is over in 2016.

same group rated Eriksen and Özil both at €36m, which is funny since one of them cost €50m and the other 13.5.

Well, they'd have to sit on that money until their transfer ban is over in 2016.

Well yea, it's obviously a hypothetical.

Barca aren't going to sell Messi anytime soon...

I was just trying to play a game you party poopers!

David De Gea - €20MM
David Alaba - €29MM
Mats Hummels - €25MM
Marco Verratti - €33MM
Antoine Griezmann - €42MM
Marco Reus - €34MM
Alexandre Lacazette - €32MM
TOTAL: €215MM

David De Gea - €20MM
David Alaba - €29MM
Mats Hummels - €25MM
Marco Verratti - €33MM
Antoine Griezmann - €42MM
Marco Reus - €34MM
Alexandre Lacazette - €32MM
TOTAL: €215MM

I think you love FIFA career mode and/or FM a lot.

Am I right?

Swansea bids something like £4m for Kyle Naughton (who came from Sheffield with Walker and was apparently the more coveted of the two...).

Anyway, with Yedlin joining the squad and Chiriches playing RB some of late, seems like he's fourth-choice. Godspeed Kyle2! (assuming he's gone)

Back