• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Swansea bids something like £4m for Kyle Naughton (who came from Sheffield with Walker and was apparently the more coveted of the two...).

Anyway, with Yedlin joining the squad and Chiriches playing RB some of late, seems like he's fourth-choice. Godspeed Kyle2! (assuming he's gone)

He's tuuuuuuuuuuurible.

Also rumors Spurs may sign Danny Ings from Burnley this window.

Leicester's plan is working!

Put in offers for relegation rivals' top players, thus sparking interest from other clubs. While other clubs are losing top players, throw the Thais' money at quality players making multiple club record signings. Profit???

Eddie Woods is all

giphy.gif

biggest transfer news of the window is that LFC's doctor has left. You will be missed.
Charlie%252520Adam%25255B5%25255D.jpg

uNCBPTl.jpg

B61xYIPIgAADRJj.jpg

How in the fuck did Liverpool not sign Valdes, by the way?

He'd walk into their team ahead of Mignolet and Jones

no clue. some speculation about our medical staff after the Remy failed signing.

The Swiss international will join the Nerazzurri on an initial loan deal, before moving permanently in the summer.

Around 400 Inter fans were at Malpensa airport to greet the 23-year-old as he arrived on a flight from Zurich, with the winger struggling to get through the crowd to a waiting car.

“I’m fine, and I’m ready to play,” Shaqiri told Mediaset at the airport.

“I’m very happy to be here, the Inter fans are wonderful.”

They move quick in Italy

Not gonna happen. As probably the only burnley fan here, he sticks out the season. After a rough start, I think they believe they can avoid being relegated. Draws at Manchester City and Newcastle has made them optimistic.

Back