• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

So someone is either
1. Dumb and just sucks down whatever they are fed because they hate themselves and it makes them feel good so why bother with facts.
2. Religious dumb like 6,000 years old earth and the devil just tests us with dinosaur bones.
3. Just plain intellectually dumb and has never heard of something like a Star fish.
4. All of the above.

Amazing how conservatives will put racial, sexual, and other oppressed minoritized people through hell for attention from other conservatives and then claim the oppressed are in it for the attention.

Angrily profiting off the stories of oppressed minorities is white evangelicalism in a nutshell.

So someone is either
1. Dumb and just sucks down whatever they are fed because they hate themselves and it makes them feel good so why bother with facts.
2. Religious dumb like 6,000 years old earth and the devil just tests us with dinosaur bones.
3. Just plain intellectually dumb and has never heard of something like a Star fish.
4. All of the above.
I think the true focus is emerging. We start with arguments about the sanctity of women’s sports, then we shift to protecting women, then we shift to the sanctity of locker rooms, then it’s all about genitalia, and finally capt admits that he think trans people are weird and gross. This is all about protecting fragile white men from having to deal with things they think are weird or gross.

I think the true focus is emerging. We start with arguments about the sanctity of women’s sports, then we shift to protecting women, then we shift to the sanctity of locker rooms, then it’s all about genitalia, and finally capt admits that he think trans people are weird and gross. This is all about protecting fragile white men from having to deal with things they think are weird or gross.
And to have to think of them on the Lord’s holiest of days !

It brings me genuine pleasure to know how much all this bothers Riley Gaines. She knew she could t hack it as a swimmer so did what a lot of mediocre white people did and became a conservative grifter.

It brings me genuine pleasure to know how much all this bothers Riley Gaines. She knew she could t hack it as a swimmer so did what a lot of mediocre white people did and became a conservative grifter.
Team captain and 2022 Southeastern Conference Women's Swimming and Diving Scholar-Athlete of the Year, among other accomplishments. If men on a chat board can have opinions on fairness in women’s sport, seems she is entitled to one, too, especially since it directly affected her. How much better does she need to be?

Man, y’all feel so threatened when someone calls out your bullshit. Of course she deserves an opinion. But she should be able to handle criticism when we call out the grift as well.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that someone would “fake it” for the attention, notoriety, and social status.

I’m not saying that that’s what happened. But it is certainly possible.
Lol have you given a second of thought about how difficult it is to be a trans person in the world? Social status, lol. Dylan Mulvaney is actually trans and has passing/pretty privilege and was subjected to thousands of death threats for filming a fucking TikTok advertising a beer can.

Not to mention the actual gender dysphoria it would cause a cis person to undergo HRT, which is largely required for participation in most sports as a trans woman. Amanda Bynes dressed as a boy for months to film She’s The Man and it caused her issues for years. Taking HRT and changing your brain chemistry and body to something opposite your true gender identity would be an awful experience for most cis people.

So while it’s possible, it’s not even remotely likely.

Lol have you given a second of thought about how difficult it is to be a trans person in the world? Social status, lol. Dylan Mulvaney is actually trans and has passing/pretty privilege and was subjected to thousands of death threats for filming a fucking TikTok advertising a beer can.

Not to mention the actual gender dysphoria it would cause a cis person to undergo HRT, which is largely required for participation in most sports as a trans woman. Amanda Bynes dressed as a boy for months to film She’s The Man and it caused her issues for years. Taking HRT and changing your brain chemistry and body to something opposite your true gender identity would be an awful experience for most cis people.

So while it’s possible, it’s not even remotely likely.

Also what exactly is being gained?

I don't think women need men to tell them what they should think, feel or fear about having men in their locker rooms.
Funny, because it's all meathead "men" on this thread sharing their feelings.

This is just MAGA men pretending they're protecting women while taking their actual rights away. That, and hating people they think are not "normal", which has been the case for small men since time immemorial. Purely evil smokescreen.

Last edited:
Get back to us when your girls grow into teens and are forced to undress in a locker room in front of a "trans woman" with a male appendage and let us know what they and you think when reality smacks you in the face.
Did this happen to your daughters?

Why did you put “trans woman” in quotes? Do you think Lia Thomas underwent years of HRT because she was faking it?

Also @BacktoBack liking this post is a nice cherry on top since it’s well know that trans people face discrimination in healthcare and are anxious about going to doctors because they fear mistreatment even for simple medical procedures. Maybe we should be warning the trans community in Western NC to watch out for you?

A real internet tough guy. Hope you feel like a stud. So angry to make a point you scour the likes to get angry about. Lol

giphy.gif

Team captain and 2022 Southeastern Conference Women's Swimming and Diving Scholar-Athlete of the Year, among other accomplishments. If men on a chat board can have opinions on fairness in women’s sport, seems she is entitled to one, too, especially since it directly affected her. How much better does she need to be?
If she's that good, I assume she would have been training for the Olympics instead of taking a payday to discriminate against a marginalized group over a non-issue for a racist, sexist organization like Outkick that caters to weak, fake Christian men with self esteem issues.

A real internet tough guy. Hope you feel like a stud.

giphy.gif
Except I’m not. I know several people in the trans community that haven’t gotten a check-up in years after one bad experience with a doctor or nurse. It is serious business when you’ve been discriminated against or written off by professionals you trust with your health.

Except I’m not. I know several people in the trans community that haven’t gotten a check-up in years after one bad experience with a doctor or nurse. It is serious business when you’ve been discriminated against or written off by professionals you trust with your health.

So your response is to call me unprofessional and threaten to dox me. You got issues bud. But they're not with me.

Back