• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Travis McKie

It's a shame he doesn't play with a higher motor. Like several mentioned, he's at his most effective attacking the rim.

what's up with the cruise ship deck picture? Is that the deck of the titanic?

I think it is time for Travis to sit and Moto to start versus State. Travis has been worn down by Buzz and just doesn't have any energy left. Moto deserves the time due to his strong play the last few games and it will help the new coach next year if Moto can get some serious minutes.

Uhh... I would think Moto playing the 4 would have been the first request. Playing SF when he shoots about as well as Javale McGee drunk? No thanks.

I would be game with Travis playing with the second unit. That group needs scoring.

So I'm stupid for saying what I did? Anybody can get stats on a terrible team, someone has to get them. That doesn't mean he has been anything near worth $200k. His talent level and the fact that he was one of our 'better players' has been evidence of our big problem-no skill

Sorry, but every time I see Moto enter the game all I've seen are some real bricks and turnovers. Yes he has energy, but he is a walking mistake waiting to happen on both ends of the court. Only in this alternative universe is he given a scholly to an ACC basketball team.

I wonder if Wellman could look Travis in the eye as he graduates and honestly tell him that he [Wellman] was looking out for his [Travis] best interest in his four years as a student-athlete under him. What a joke. What a tragedy.

Sorry, but every time I see Moto enter the game all I've seen are some real bricks and turnovers. Yes he has energy, but he is a walking mistake waiting to happen on both ends of the court. Only in this alternative universe is he given a scholly to an ACC basketball team.

lol GTFO

Lol, there are some players on this team who should have never been given a scholarship in the ACC. Moto is definitely not one of them.

Uhh... I would think Moto playing the 4 would have been the first request. Playing SF when he shoots about as well as Javale McGee drunk? No thanks.

The last thing this team needs is another player asked to play beyond their skill set. Moto is probably the best power forward on our team right now. (I'm considering Devin a center for all intents and purposes.)

I'm ready to see McKie on the bench at this point. Just terrible errors left and right. Throwing balls away, fouling 3 point shooters, etc. Can't have seniors doing that shit. I get that this probably isn't what he signed up for when he committed to Wake but play hard for the school or leave.

Travis has always been better when playing close to the basket. He can effectively post up most of his covers and is a good rebounder. As a true "3" he is so much less effective.

Travis has always been better when playing close to the basket. He can effectively post up most of his covers and is a good rebounder. As a true "3" he is so much less effective.

And yet he demanded he play the 3.

Travis was horrible tonight. No energy, little effort, jacking up 3's that weren't even close. I'm not sure how you can keep playing him. I know Moto can't shoot but neither can McKie and at least Moto is trying. I think you have to start Moto versus Clemson. Pitiful effort on Mckie's part.

Travis was horrible tonight. No energy, little effort, jacking up 3's that weren't even close. I'm not sure how you can keep playing him. I know Moto can't shoot but neither can McKie and at least Moto is trying. I think you have to start Moto versus Clemson. Pitiful effort on Mckie's part.

Moto could start for Cav on the backs of this effort. I can't see Moto/Cav/Devin all starting though. That'd be a disaster.

Agree, needs a wake up call. He'll either respond or check out completely which would be a huge waste on his part

Back