• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Is Little Richards solid? I've only tried it once since it re-opened on Stratford and it was godawful. I keep trying to work up the courage to try it again but it was bad enough that I'm not sure I want to suffer the same disappointment.

Is Little Richards solid? I've only tried it once since it re-opened on Stratford and it was godawful. I keep trying to work up the courage to try it again but it was bad enough that I'm not sure I want to suffer the same disappointment.
I like it! Good wings, ribs and chopped

Best I've ever had is Gary's down in China Grove but that's a drive

I miss B's BBQ in Greenville. Haven't been since college and omgggg I miss it.
B's, Cubbies, Andy's (now Hwy 55) and there was a pizza joint across from what is now Sup Dawgs that we'd occasionally grab a slice from after leaving the Sports Pad.

Did the Japanese place nearby ever open?
So as I was leaving Planet Fitness this AM, I saw a banner up out front of the Japanese place that says open or opening soon. It is right beside Spaghetti Park. With that said, when I was waiting on my to go order at Spaghetti Park a couple weeks ago, someone asked the owner about seating and he said maybe they'll expand next door if things go well or something like that. So, maybe the Japanese place is having issues opening.

So as I was leaving Planet Fitness this AM, I saw a banner up out front of the Japanese place that says open or opening soon. It is right beside Spaghetti Park. With that said, when I was waiting on my to go order at Spaghetti Park a couple weeks ago, someone asked the owner about seating and he said maybe they'll expand next door if things go well or something like that. So, maybe the Japanese place is having issues opening.
Are you talking about Katsu? It's been open for a while now.

Are you talking about Katsu? It's been open for a while now.
Yep, that's the place. I'm not over that way much during normal business hours. I swear when I was at Spaghetti Park the other week, I didn't notice anyone going in an out of there.

Back