• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Potential Valentine's Day restaurant destinations in the Triad.... Go!

*Tried already many of the usual Winston suspects of Mozelles, Ryans, the Frat, Honey Pot, etc

Crab Shack for sure

Nothing more romantic than splitting some CRAB DIP

Would be a romantic trip to the ER for p4nthers.

Potential Valentine's Day restaurant destinations in the Triad.... Go!

*Tried already many of the usual Winston suspects of Mozelles, Ryans, the Frat, Honey Pot, etc

go to Kitchen Roselli, about 20 minutes down Reynolda Rd in East Bend. Reserve a pair of cream puffs for dessert as you walk in the door. Thank me later.

The unpretentious food thread got me thinking.......is Teddy G's still going strong in Winston? The pita burger with chili, mustard, onions was a top three Winston meal for me.

The unpretentious food thread got me thinking.......is Teddy G's still going strong in Winston? The pita burger with chili, mustard, onions was a top three Winston meal for me.

It most certainly is. I either get the Pita Burger or the Buffalo Tender sub. Can't go wrong. Onion rings are always on point. I hope that if Teddy retires, one of his 900 Greek relatives will keep it going strong.

Yep. Hit it up with Manifest when I was home for Christmas.

The Buffalo Tinder sub on pita is still going skrong.

Oh man, good call on the Onion Rings.

I could live in Winston off of just Asian Bistro, Teddy G's and Biscuitville.

Where is the Asian bistro? I have the same list just with kimono or ishi in there.

Asian Bistro deserve a spot on the unpretentious food thread. It is a hole in the wall in the shopping center with Food Lion off University. Food quality is definition of average, and I would personally spend a few more bucks to go somewhere better.

Come to think of it p4nther I might go ahead and reserve a valentines table at Roselli. I'll be the 98 pound weakling with the busty redhead

My fave Asian place in Winston used to be Oriental Cafe over by Chuck E Cheese. Tried going there not too long ago and it was dark with a notice from Department of Revenue about failure to pay taxes. OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSS

Reports of a fire at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery in High Point. Most of the food is pretty average, but the beer they brew on site is actually pretty good. Hope there's not much damage.

My fave Asian place in Winston used to be Oriental Cafe over by Chuck E Cheese. Tried going there not too long ago and it was dark with a notice from Department of Revenue about failure to pay taxes. OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSS

Was that the place with the big, fake tree in the middle?

Back