• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

go to Kitchen Roselli, about 20 minutes down Reynolda Rd in East Bend. Reserve a pair of cream puffs for dessert as you walk in the door. Thank me later.

Went to a catered event where these were served for dessert. My...God.....

My fave Asian place in Winston used to be Oriental Cafe over by Chuck E Cheese. Tried going there not too long ago and it was dark with a notice from Department of Revenue about failure to pay taxes. OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSS

Hadn't heard that - RIP, loved their scallop thingy with like a coconut goo sauce. Might have been better than what I just made it sound like there.

Reports of a fire at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery in High Point. Most of the food is pretty average, but the beer they brew on site is actually pretty good. Hope there's not much damage.

Looks like a pretty big fire - FD is encouraging people to avoid the area bc of all the emergency vehicles there. Oak Hollow Mall, what's left of it, doesn't need one of the successful outparcels to be put out of commission. Hope they are back on their feet soon.

Come to think of it p4nther I might go ahead and reserve a valentines table at Roselli. I'll be the 98 pound weakling with the busty redhead

I'm certainly intrigued by the Kitchen Roselli suggestion and I plan on pitching it, without including any information on the possible added benefit of there being busty readheads involved.

Oooh, hope Liberty is ok. As someone said, the food is meh, but the beers they brew are really good. The brewmaster is very active and supportive with the homebrew community in the area.

Looks like fire damage to Liberty Steakhouse in HP was pretty minimal and they expect to open tomorrow.

I have driven past snook a thousand times but I could never eat there. It reminds me of a trailer park of out houses.

ya the owner was sick and they were closed for 14 months and he passed away not too long ago. Their hot dogs and bbq are really good and cash only

Any idea when the tin tin buffet will open on Hanes mall bvld.

Any idea when the tin tin buffet will open on Hanes mall bvld.

Is this place legit? Charlotte one got some mixed reviews on the Internet, the place one goes when they want to post unbiased truth.

Back