• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

This isn't a new restaurant, but ate at Kitchen Roselli in East Bend, which is way up Reynolda, and wow. Hard to believe a place that amazing is out there in the middle of nowhere - I think it's the best Italian I've had in the Triad

Roselli is very good. Di Lissio in Winston is also very good

Went to Table 16 with the wife for Valentine's Weekend on Friday. Very very good. We each had the 6 course meal (salad, oysters half shell, sea scallops, tenderloin, lamb, dessert) and split a bottle of wine. Excellent meal and it only set us back $250 with tip.

Went to Table 16 with the wife for Valentine's Weekend on Friday. Very very good. We each had the 6 course meal (salad, oysters half shell, sea scallops, tenderloin, lamb, dessert) and split a bottle of wine. Excellent meal and it only set us back $250 with tip.
Still super bitter we had to cancel our reservations due to the stomach virus from hell...

You'd better double down if you want to match RJ's tab.

And, holy shit, I hope you got laid

Heading to Kitchen Roselli tonight. With all the positive chatter on here, my expectations are high.

Heading to Kitchen Roselli tonight. With all the positive chatter on here, my expectations are high.

Reserve a "cream puff" as soon as you sit down at your table. They only make like 30 of them a night, and they're usually reserved within the first hour. Them shits are delicious.

Or call ahead if you have reservations, just to make sure you get one. It's so worth it!

Great idea but I just tried and they don't do that over the phone. With the reservation at 645 they said we should be Ok. :fingerscrossed.

Great idea but I just tried and they don't do that over the phone. With the reservation at 645 they said we should be Ok. :fingerscrossed.

We had a 6:45 reservation last Friday (day before Valentine's) and we were able to reserve a cream puff when we ordered our meal. They probably made extras for the holiday crowd, but you should still be fine.

FWIW, I thought dinner was very good, but not stupendously amazing. No complaints at all, but not a transcendent meal.

Last edited:
Back