• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

haha i didnt even read the last half of that post, but thats just how excited I am not having to drive to north winston to eat the best hot dog in the city

My favorite is still Dairi-o. The slaw is so good.

Awesome! that side of the arts district is really bustling. The building for Camel City BBQ Factory looks really cool.

Definitely. Lots of great stuff happening downtown, in all directions it seems.

Agreed on the BBQ building, that's going to be sweet.

Went back to Five Points last night after a few months hiatus...not going to let that happen again. Lobster roll as good as ever and I finally ordered the gamechanging calamari

Awesome. Tim has been running himself ragged basically all year. If they have a real fryer in the restaurant that'll be huge.

I hope it's good. Winston is in desperate need of a good burger spot.

Awesome. Tim has been running himself ragged basically all year. If they have a real fryer in the restaurant that'll be huge.

He used to be so happy when they were first doing tastings and when they first opened, now he just looks angry and beaten down all the time. I guess he also got married in between somewhere, so it might not be the bar.

There is a place called Max Buger going in the old 13 Bones location, formerly Dinner Time, in Winston/Arcadia. Winston address, but in Davidson County, so not sure how that will work for alcohol sales. Isn't Davidson a dry county?

They're putting it to a vote, but it's only dry in the sense you can't buy beer at a store. You can still serve at a restaurant.

Back