• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Anyone know what's happening at the old Bob's Subs location? There have been a bunch of pick-up trucks in the parking lot for the past week or two and lights on inside. I feel like the only mentions I've seen on this thread were hopes that someplace like Hops would move in.

yeah I know that Bob's has been closed but was curious if there was news about what might be going in there next given the apparent work happening.

There's no Cinebistro or anything similar in this area, correct? What's the best theater around and what's a good place for drinks & a bite to eat around it?

Finally got to try Di Lisio's last night. Veal parm was on point, and the house-made bread is good, too. I hear the tiramisu is also great, but there was no room for dessert.

if anyone is wanting a great Mexican meal, there's a new restaurant in mocksville called los domingos. It is the best Mexican food I have ever had. I have been 5 or 6 times in the few months they have been open and always had a great meal. My recommendation is get anything with their steak in it. I don't know what he marinates his steak in but it is absolutely delicious

finally made it there. excellent

There's something new going in at 901 Reynolda Road, former Bob's Subs location. I ran by yesterday and there's a new name on the building but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. Pretty sure it had "Grill" in the name. Can't find anything else online.

Also, in looking for that, I found out that there's a crepe restaurant going in on Trade Street: http://triad-city-beat.com/penny-path-creperie-to-open-new-location-in-winston-salem/

Back