• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

I do love the garlic fries at RR. Also they have dope honey mustard.

I hate honey mustard. Does that go in the unpopular opinions thread?

I think I'd rather eat it straight than on something. Grilled chicken sandwich may be the only thing I like it on.

Anyone know anything about Atelier? They just opened the Robinhood location a couple weeks ago, but now both locations have closed until further notice.

I have heard that his entire staff at both locations walked out on him.

A coworker has a friend that works there every now and then and said it was a family emergency but that doesn't seem like it would lead to no communication, Facebook page down, etc.

No chatter about the Red Robin coming to Winston?

I shamelessly love that chain.

They're looking to be open by late March/April. Few times I've eaten at different RR's thought they were pretty good. I am especially partial to Bad Daddy's Burger Bar on HMB. which is owned by a Deacon alumni I believe.

Got an early table at Cin Cin on Saturday night. Great beer options, wonderful bourbon-something burger and the waitress provided excellent service. Can't wait to return.

Oh, and they have pierogies.

I hit Cin Cin on Saturday for lunch. Also had bourbon burger which was pretty good. The Gorgonzola fries were silly good. Would recommend.

Also think I saw Tuffalo there if my sleuthing skills are tight.

Got an early table at Cin Cin on Saturday night. Great beer options, wonderful bourbon-something burger and the waitress provided excellent service. Can't wait to return.

That's what we started with...all kinds of win.

See, I thought the food was pretty good, but the beer selection was adequate. You have your standard local craft brews like Hoppium or People's Porter. Nothing special.

Somewhere like Hops where they have a fixed selection of Hoppium, Sweet Josie, something from Highland and then a rotating menu of more eclectic stuff is way better.

See, I thought the food was pretty good, but the beer selection was adequate. You have your standard local craft brews like Hoppium or People's Porter. Nothing special.

Somewhere like Hops where they have a fixed selection of Hoppium, Sweet Josie, something from Highland and then a rotating menu of more eclectic stuff is way better.

I had a Jade and a Troeg's Perpetual. Perhaps "great" is an overstatement, but it didn't disappoint.

Ate at Burger Batch last week, thought it was better than Cin Cin but pricey. burger+fries, water to drink, ran me $17 after tip.

Also, RIP the Taco Bell on the corner of University and North Point. That's where wakephan and I started our long and intimate relationship

Back