• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Yeah I thought it was good. 4 of us ordered different things to expand the sampling. Smoked sausage, smoked wings, brisket, smoked chicken all good. Only chopped bbq I tasted was from some bbq cheese fries so can't speak to that.

Camel city bbq is a really cool space. Tons of tvs and areas to watch sports. Also a game room that is huge. Not my favorite bbq, but definitely not the worst. I would go again just for the ambience. Fairly priced food.

Also, ate at May Way the other day. I really enjoyed the food but my wait was ridiculous. Took thirty minutes for a small to go order. We were watching them cook and there were a number of times where the two people working didn't even have any food on the burners. Just seemed to be disorganized and took way too long for dumplings and cold noodles. If I went back I would call ahead way in advance.

Burger Batch doing a preview at Small Batch tonight starting at 4, details on their facebook page

I'm sure it's been discussed but I just realized that we haven't really found a go-to wing place here yet.

B-day dinner tonight... where should I be taken?

Kind of random but if you're in Greensboro and have a craving for chicken salad, there's a joint called Chicken Salad Chick that opened up on Westover. They have about 15 flavors of chicken salad (i.e. buffalo chicken salad, jalapeno, or more traditional kinds with nuts and grapes, pimento cheese, etc). Can eat there or buy a quart to take home. It was packed at lunch yesterday and the chicken salad was pretty darn good.

I'm sure it's been discussed but I just realized that we haven't really found a go-to wing place here yet.

B-day dinner tonight... where should I be taken?

The answer is always Mozelle's.

You didn't say tonight has to be wings.

Not that it would have helped yesterday, but I am big fan of Wing Wednesday at Bibs. Hit that up for lunch pretty regularly.

Had Ronnie's on Thursday...

Did print works @ proximity tonight. I ordered weird, but it was really solid.

Back