• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

Looking like Taylor kitsch and Rachel mcadams as the other two leads

I love Rachel McAdams. YES!!!

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

The Season 1 summary above is definitely more interesting. It will also be weird that each episode in season 2 will have a different director....that could make it incoherent. Will still watch.

Game of Thrones?

The Wikipedia entry for Ponchatoula has links to articles on the case. They read like nightmarishly sick fiction.

The Wikipedia entry for Ponchatoula has links to articles on the case. They read like nightmarishly sick fiction.

My grandmother lives in Ponchatoula and that's where my mom grew up. Wild situation. The people responsible for the crimes weren't from the area - they moved there a couple years before things got weird I think. Sleepy little rural Louisiana town. They grow great strawberries there.

My grandmother lives in Ponchatoula and that's where my mom grew up. Wild situation. The people responsible for the crimes weren't from the area - they moved there a couple years before things got weird I think. Sleepy little rural Louisiana town. They grow great strawberries there.

Almost sounds like a David Lynch movie now.

I feel like DeaconSlim is going to have a lot of questions about that first episode of Season 2.

I'm totally going to wake up in the middle of the night to find Wife sitting in living room with TV on and DVR on freeze frame of that shot of Tim Riggins's naked butt.

I'm so in

I miss Rust and Marty

But godammit I'm fucking in.

Last edited:
Back