• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s Own Team Knows His Caravan Claims Are Bullshit

No, no, no...intent doesn’t matter!!!

It’s all about who gets to decide what is the correct current understanding of what the words meant when the were written.

See, it’s really simple!

Yeah that’s kind of my point. Even using Scalia’s convoluted theory of constitutional interpretation (which he justifies with an argument that defeats itself) the outcome on this one is still a hard no.

Yeah that’s kind of my point. Even using Scalia’s convoluted theory of constitutional interpretation (which he justifies with an argument that defeats itself) the outcome on this one is still a hard no.

Sure. But that doesn’t matter.

Wrangor, if you oppose what is going on, I hope you plan to vote for people who will oppose Trump and the Republicans who enable him.

Do you remember 1776 when outsiders tried to invade our country? Do you remember what happened then?

when france attacked the british colony?

Yeah, but it was okay because we asked them to do so. And look at it this way, it was 1 of the last times where France was actually helpful from a military perspective, so they really do merit some applause for that 1.

What about Pearl Harbor? Do you just stand by and allow america to be attacked?

What about Pearl Harbor? Do you just stand by and allow america to be attacked?

missed again. what we were looking for was: "what about when Japan actually invaded US territory in the Aleutian Islands"

Tune in next time to Trumpshills Backfire Because they Don't Know Basic Facts

I'm pretty sure I saw a flotilla invading the US from Canada last night during halftime of the Monday Night Football game of all things. Will ICE do something?

u7edg.jpg

in response to your rep, i would say knowing the circumstances of US wars, major events and especially the instigation of, goes beyond mere trivia

Rep conversations are meant for rep. Play by the rules or get off the board. Adjust your posting. The next rep you get from me will be of the negative variety. That was a private conversation.

And when are you going to address our porous border with Canada, China and Russia taking our fish, and all those snakes?

Back