• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s Own Team Knows His Caravan Claims Are Bullshit

The US Navy kinda started the problem in WWII after the JAPANESE (not Germans) bombed Pearl Harbor and the USN had a bunch of transport ships going all over the place with motherfuckin snakes on the motherfuckin boats.

Why do retweets count as tweets? I'm not sure about that math. I'm asking because it's bird related.

Why do retweets count as tweets? I'm not sure about that math. I'm asking because it's bird related.

There are plenty of birds who's entire repertoire of songs are just mimicking the songs of other birds. Mocking birds and brown thrashers are the eastern US local champs, but Lyre birds are the global champs. This happens because females of those species think retweets are attractive. Laws of attraction are weird and I won't pretend to understand them, even in birds.

Human females like dudes who play other people's songs on a guitar.

Human females like dudes who play other people's songs on a guitar.

Meh, I think human females probably like the dudes who wrote and played the songs originally the most, but settle for secondary performers when they realize the original guy was unattainable.

Meh, I think human females probably like the dudes who wrote and played the songs originally the most, but settle for secondary performers when they realize the original guy was unattainable.

we need a human female to weigh in but i think this is wrong to dead wrong

You want to see some desperate pandering?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccaskill-swipes-warren-sanders-when-asked-about-crazy-democrats

"However, McCaskill was forceful: "I think the president has to use every tool he has at his disposal," she said. "And I --100 percent -- back him up on that. Whether it is turning them back because we are not equipped to handle that many asylum claims into our system -- and by the way that's one of the issues here. ... When somebody comes across the border and they ask us for asylum. The law says we need to hear him, but we're waiting way too long to hear it. We need to hear him right away. So I do not want our borders overrun. And I support the president's efforts to make sure they're not.""

You want to see some desperate pandering?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccaskill-swipes-warren-sanders-when-asked-about-crazy-democrats

"However, McCaskill was forceful: "I think the president has to use every tool he has at his disposal," she said. "And I --100 percent -- back him up on that. Whether it is turning them back because we are not equipped to handle that many asylum claims into our system -- and by the way that's one of the issues here. ... When somebody comes across the border and they ask us for asylum. The law says we need to hear him, but we're waiting way too long to hear it. We need to hear him right away. So I do not want our borders overrun. And I support the president's efforts to make sure they're not.""

Oh man, I can't wait for her to be replaced by a reasonable Republican!

Oh man, I can't wait for her to be replaced by a reasonable Republican!
Whattaboutism. She's terrible in her own right, and her loss is a rejection of the strategy that supported and funded her.

Whattaboutism. She's terrible in her own right, and her loss is a rejection of the strategy that supported and funded her.

No. Just no. For all her evils, Claire will vote with progressives if Democrats get the majority. I don't know how you don't understand that basic math.

It would just mean that a middle-of-the-road Democrat will have to face an incumbent Republican in 6 years and that taking the Senate over will be that much harder in the interim.

I mean I don't really know what it's going to take to get through your thick head that a progressive isn't going to be winning a senate seat in Missouri anytime soon.

Back