• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s Own Team Knows His Caravan Claims Are Bullshit

Sure. But that doesn’t matter.

Wrangor, if you oppose what is going on, I hope you plan to vote for people who will oppose Trump and the Republicans who enable him.

Sure it does. What makes you believe that 5 justices, or even 1 justice, currently sitting on the Supreme Court are going to blatantly ignore unambiguous text in the constitution? Is there a recent historical precedent of this happening? Is there some argument I’m unaware of that would raise any doubts about the meaning of “All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.“

A radically right wing court is a danger in its own right even if it hasn’t reached full on banana republic status. I’ve seen no evidence that the court is anywhere close to that territory.

Well I think we all agree here that if you weren't born in America you shouldn't be president.

Now you're editing you posts to change what you agree with. Sneaky and dishonest.

PSA:

It's not a bad strategy. It does seem to be a little odd coming from the guy who was elected under the pretense that he doesn't play political games though.

It's remarkable to me that people thought Trump would be the guy who wouldn't do things for show, when literally his entire life/brand is built on making a show of things. The guy is a professional turd shiner.

Last edited:
Reading Post Number 46 on this thread my first thought was when was rj going to post about the Germans attacking Pearl Harbor

Back