• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

How about Donald himself? I have to believe he sees himself as the images show.
I think he's a true believer in himself. It's not altogether different from other privileged archetypes you see who have found professional success (by whatever metric they choose). He strikes me a firmly convinced that everything is better by his intrinsic worth and talent. Not a humble person willing to find solutions, but one convinced that he can figure anything out. Unsurprisingly, like many other silver spoon CEOs, he's left a bevy of failed relationships in his wake.

He's the perfect example of why you want to avoid spoiling your children so they don't grow up to be objectively awful human beings. Yet we elected him to be leader of the free world because folks can't handle the idea of a woman being smarter than them so now he's a role model for thousands of Americans with concentrations of wealth. It's especially problematic because we are set to have a generation or two of owners of much of the capital in the US who are intentionally being raised to be raging assholes.

Beyond being spoiled, Trumps dad was a racist slumlord piece of shit, so a pretty terrible parental model.

Trump definitely sees himself as the alpha male Rocky/Maverick/Jesus figure in the 'shopped images. But the difference between him and Meatball is that Trump will only share the images and memes of him. Meatball actually does play dress-up.

Even if it was JAG, Meatball did serve.

Well fellas, I think Trump is safe, at least for the day. Unless the cops are just waiting until 5 to collect some overtime

Saw this in a CNN article earlier:

A source close to the Trump legal team told CNN that should Trump be indicted, they do not expect any arrest or initial appearance to happen before next week. As of Monday night, they did not have any guidance on the timing of a potential indictment beyond that they had been told by Manhattan district attorney’s office that nothing was expected Tuesday.

An indictment could come at any time, and law enforcement officials involved in the discussions have stressed the need to adequately prepare for the complex choreography of a Trump surrender and court appearance. Federal, state and local law enforcement met Monday in New York City to discuss the planning, a senior law enforcement official familiar with the ongoing discussions about security said.

Back