• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

Asshole already prepping himself for a perp walk. Fine his ass $100 and let him go back to Florida with his limp d* in his pants.

Love that certain people are missing the fact that trump wants a per walk because that HELPS him with republicans.

But I swear I can find one that is not irredeemably broken.

he’s only being “targeted” because people “hated his ass?” What happened to believing in LAW and ORDER in this country?
You better believe he won't be indicted and charged if there isn't overwhelming evidence against him. For exactly this whole reason: the perspective by plenty of folks out there that this is only politically motivated. I find that notion pretty silly given what we know about the Trump foundation dealings and hush payments (especially since someone has already been dragged down by it) but that's definitely the view a lot of people hold.

You better believe he won't be indicted and charged if there isn't overwhelming evidence against him. For exactly this whole reason: the perspective by plenty of folks out there that this is only politically motivated. I find that notion pretty silly given what we know about the Trump foundation dealings and hush payments (especially since someone has already been dragged down by it) but that's definitely the view a lot of people hold.
how many people are getting arrested for aggressive write-offs?

DC Mar-a-Lago documents case is heating up. Trump's lead attorney, Evan Corcoran, is being forced to testify this Friday. He has tapes and transcripts...

Obviously, it's pretty much a disaster if your attorney is compelled to testify/turn over documents. Incredibly high bar to get to the point where they're looking into the attorney-client privilege.

Love that certain people are missing the fact that trump wants a per walk because that HELPS him with republicans.

But I swear I can find one that is not irredeemably broken.
Funnier people who forgot what happened in 2016.

The FBI came out and said they were reopening the investigation into Hillary’s emails and it did not help her at the polls.

Its not funny but keep giving your fellow republicans cover for supporting all this chaos trump continues fomenting. Keep looking for the type of republican you can vote for. Hint: they all supported trump for their own interests to remain in power. Keep voting in the way that helps trump and gives you the policies you pretend to not support.

Its not funny but keep giving your fellow republicans cover for supporting all this chaos trump continues fomenting. Keep looking for the type of republican you can vote for. Hint: they all supported trump for their own interests to remain in power. Keep voting in the way that helps trump and gives you the policies you pretend to not support.
Throw all the labels you’d like around but I am as an independent voter as one can be. I have no use for either Party and would welcome a 3rd Party Candidate I could support. But sure call me a Fox watchin,
staunch Pub, conservative pretender, closet Trumper if it suits you. Most of us know here you are regularity full of shit anyway.

Throw all the labels you’d like around but I am as an independent voter as one can be. I have no use for either Party and would welcome a 3rd Party Candidate I could support. But sure call me a Fox watchin,
staunch Pub, conservative pretender, closet Trumper if it suits you. Most of us know here you are regularity full of shit anyway.
I said you are supporting trump when you don't actively vote against him. (D)

I said voting for a third party candidate that can't win is tacit support for trump.

I said looking so hard to vote republican when nearly every single one supports trump and trump policies while looking the other way at his crimes is supporting trump.

But feel free to keep your head in the sand so your conscience feels free. Pat yourself in the back for your staunch third party votes that don't stop insurrectionists.

You won't address a word of this and you won't point out actual (and factual) policies that dems have that you don't support.

But sure call me a Fox watchin,
staunch Pub, conservative pretender, closet Trumper if it suits you...
I mean, you claim to not be a Fox watcher and yet you cited the NY Post as a source at the top of the page which is essentially the same thing. Both are Murdoch family controlled right wing propaganda machines.

Back