• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Turkey

Of course not.

Glad to know you generally vote for the Democrat.

Unless by fiscally “conservative” you simply mean “I favor irresponsible tax cuts”.

Since I posted earlier that IMO, Republicans haven’t acted in a fiscally responsible manor (That was just for you. Get out your red pen), I don’t need you to shove an article in my face about Dems fiscal policies.

Jesus fucking Christ, I agree with you!

I’ve posted this before, I know, but I find it both amusing and odd that some posters insist on painting me as a right-winger. I’ve never posted anything that would indicate that that is the case.

But I am tired of this. I basically don’t give a rat’s ass what you think. I’m tired of trying to convince people that I agree with them.

I continue to be amused by people who think a politics board that’s mostly made up alums from a very expensive elite private school on which the posters are at least 90% white guys, most of whom are old or middle age, is some lefty paradise.

That view shows how little posters interact with actual liberals.
I seem to remember in the 2016 primary that almost everybody to the left on this board supported Bernie Sanders. I was like one of the lone Clinton voices even though she won the Primary by over 3 million votes. Maybe it's just that the more Progressive voices are the more prolific posters but the effect is the same.

Lol

Yep, Shorty, you did say about that Republicans and their irresponsible place/practices.

Sorry to inflict an offensive/unnecessary link upon ye.

I seem to remember in the 2016 primary that almost everybody to the left on this board supported Bernie Sanders. I was like one of the lone Clinton voices even though she won the Primary by over 3 million votes. Maybe it's just that the more Progressive voices are the more prolific posters but the effect is the same.

There were only two candidates and as has been discussed, people don’t like Hillary. BKF was also a Bernie supporter. So was moonz if I remember correctly.

There were only two candidates and as has been discussed, people don’t like Hillary. BKF was also a Bernie supporter. So was moonz if I remember correctly.

Yet millions more voted for her among Dems. I would agree with you about the Wake alumni group and/or fanbase as a whole, but this board definitely leans left of centrist Dem. Just look at the commentary.

Back