• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Turkey

It’s hard to have a political identity argument with someone who says he’s a fiscal conservative but gets really pissed if you call him a Republican.

The thought of a 2nd term Trump that isn't concerned about reelection is mortifying.

It’s hard to have a political identity argument with someone who says he’s a fiscal conservative but gets really pissed if you call him a Republican.

I didn’t get really pissed, pissed, or even a little bit pissed. I simply told you I have never very been a member of any political party, hence not a republican. Nor a democrat. Why does one HAVE ago be a republican in order to be fiscally conservative? Republicans haven’t acted in a fiscally conservative manor for a generation.

10 weeks is a long time for a President who just lost to be hanging around the White House. It’s one of our dumbest holdovers from the olden days.

I didn’t call Republicans wife beaters. You’ve always been to the right on this board. It’s a far assumption that you were a Pub.

Being considered "to the right" on this board still could include left of center.

The thought of a 2nd term Trump that isn't concerned about reelection is mortifying.

Unless you're a dumbass.

Or want to make a stupid "gotcha" argument about an academic "purge". As the only objective-thinking person hereabouts.

Last edited:
I didn’t get really pissed, pissed, or even a little bit pissed. I simply told you I have never very been a member of any political party, hence not a republican. Nor a democrat. Why does one HAVE ago be a republican in order to be fiscally conservative? Republicans haven’t acted in a fiscally conservative manor for a generation.

Nor manner.

Being considered "to the right" on this board still could include left of center.

I continue to be amused by people who think a politics board that’s mostly made up alums from a very expensive elite private school on which the posters are at least 90% white guys, most of whom are old or middle age, is some lefty paradise.

That view shows how little posters interact with actual liberals.

These days, if you're not bat-shit crazy then you're "liberal".

Or a "lube".

You’re welcome.

Pro tip from a woke former lifelong Pub: If you’re really interested in fiscal responsibility [or good governance] you won’t lean/vote Republican, generally.

I continue to be amused by people who think a politics board that’s mostly made up alums from a very expensive elite private school on which the posters are at least 90% white guys, most of whom are old or middle age, is some lefty paradise.

That view shows how little posters interact with actual liberals.

yup

Back