• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two wake fball players suspended

MikeDeac

Reaction score
Thomas Brown one game and Ryan Anderson five games violation of school and football rules. Bummer!

Last edited:
Big loss. A solid safety to help take the stress off the inexperienced DBs.

I think/hope we can withstand the loss of Brown vs Elon. Anderson is more problematic.

Oh yeah my bad didn't read that Brown was only one game. Oops. Yeah Anderson is a bigger loss since he was running first team for 5 games.

Six games is a lot of weed. What were the Barclay and Swanson suspensions? Barclay was two games for smoking and Swanson was one game for being there? Or vice versa?

Six games is a lot of weed. What were the Barclay and Swanson suspensions? Barclay was two games for smoking and Swanson was one game for being there? Or vice versa?

Does new coach change things? I.e. Does clawson have discretion or is it an ad thing?

Well...Anderson has a court date on 8/21 in Alamance county for failure to wear a seatbelt...

Does new coach change things? I.e. Does clawson have discretion or is it an ad thing?

Who knows? I was just trying to find a situation to compare it to.

Could that be a DUI that got some MSD magic on it?

Back