• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two wake fball players suspended

I can't think of a better way to create team discord, resentment and poor morale than by doling out different punishments for the same offense.

Damn lawyers. :rofl:

Blackknight.png

I can't think of a better way to create team discord, resentment and poor morale than by doling out different punishments for the same offense.

You could arbitrarily bench good players in favor of your friends' kids. That would probably be more effective. As would a host of other options.

You could arbitrarily bench good players in favor of your friends' kids. That would probably be more effective. As would a host of other options.

OK, you got me; I could, in fact, think of better ways. But, uneven punishment of offenses would certainly be on the list...

It's a mistake to hold all student athletes to the same standard. They all come from much different backgrounds.

The tennis/soccer player from a private school should be held to a different standard when it comes to smoking the dope than that of a football player from a much MUCH different background.

Haha! What a joker!

What if players with higher vertical leap were punished more?

So these suspensions made the sportscenter update ticker on the ESPN radio app, while the announcer also stumbled on pronouncing Wake Forest correctly. Double win.

A guy who gets paid to talk for a living mispronounced Wake Forest? Nice.

Back