• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

If you don't like Biden's lies you must have really struggled during the last administration...

Reading that the convoy has broken up and is now fanning out surrounding kyiv and getting in forest and firing positions. Sounds like they solved the fuel issues

Or they just waited patiently for Ukraine to expend all their efforts.

If you don't like Biden's lies you must have really struggled during the last administration...

you idiot.

he said he doesn't like biden's bumbling statements and lies. he never said he didn't like trump's bumbling statements and lies.

Yeah that guy was a maga trumper, ghosted during those years, and has returned once his team’s out of office to nitpick the current team. Seems to be a pattern…

Trump is now claiming he had a call with Putin a few years ago where Putin said he wouldn't attack Ukraine because Trump was in office.

Trump is probably lying, but it is really that implausible? We had our own crazy guy with his finger on the nuke button. Now we have someone in office who is taking responsibility for avoiding WWIII, which unfortunately means that Putin doesn't have to be as careful.

No reason to invade while Trump was singlehandedly working to weaken NATO.

“Probably” lying? There’s no “probably” about it.

I personally don't like Joe Biden and his bumbling statements and lies but if he can somehow get this conflict resolved without getting us into WW3 or a ground war in Eastern Europe, then I will be happy and tip my hat to him.

Then ten minutes later you'll go back to forwarding "Hunter Biden's laptop/Biden is ruining America" chain emails.

'I got along': Trump avoids criticizing Putin
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday was given several chances during a Fox News interview to reject autocrats and walk back his praise for President Vladimir Putin of Russia but didn’t.

Fox’s Sean Hannity set Trump up multiple times during the 30-minute exchange to criticize Putin, but the former president didn’t go along. He instead touted his relationships with Putin, the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Xi Jinping of China.

Trump came under fire last month for describing Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” keeping in line with his tendency to speak favorably of the Russian leader. Even House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, a Trump ally, broke with the former president this week, saying there was nothing “savvy or genius” about Putin. McCarthy went on to say that Putin was “evil,” condemning a war that has already left hundreds of civilians dead in Ukraine.

Hannity not once, but twice, brought up the blowback to Trump’s comments.
“I think you also recognize he’s evil, do you not?” the Fox host said.

Trump again didn’t go that far, but Hannity gave it another try.

“Let me go back to the issue of the criticism, because I’ve known you well over 25 years,” he said. “And when you got criticized for saying that Vladimir Putin is smart, we’ve had many conversations, and you’ve often quoted to me Sun Tzu, ‘The Art of War’: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Is that how you viewed Vladimir? Did you view Vladimir Putin and people like President Xi and Kim Jong Un and the Iranian mullahs as enemies that you needed to keep close?”

Trump, in response, didn’t call his former counterparts enemies.

“I got along with these people. I got along with them well,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they are good people. It doesn’t mean anything other than the fact that I understood them and perhaps they understood me — maybe they understood me even better. That’s OK, because they knew there would be a big penalty.”

Hannity pressed yet again, telling the former president he wanted to understand his thinking, while also trying to put words into Trump’s mouth.

“The thinking is, we got along but you knew that they were looking out for their interests at all times,” Hannity said, with the former president interjecting, “One-hundred percent.”

The Fox News host continued: “And you understood that they were capable of evil things.”

“Putin is for Russia, and you see what happened,” Trump responded. “And that is all because they didn’t respect our leader. Look, there was nobody, and Putin will tell you this — if he was telling the truth, and I am sure he has told it to all of his inner sanctum — nobody was tougher on Russia than me.”

Ha. Yeah obviously my comment about Biden has triggered some of you. Wasn’t fond of the last president either. Just because I’m not fond of the current guy, doesn’t mean I agreed with everything that was said and done with the former.

“Probably” lying? There’s no “probably” about it.

Of course he is fucking lying. He is conjuring up stories about shit that never happened to make himself look better.

Ha. Yeah obviously my comment about Biden has triggered some of you. Wasn’t fond of the last president either. Just because I’m not fond of the current guy, doesn’t mean I agreed with everything that was said and done with the former.

Yup.

Of course he is fucking lying. He is conjuring up stories about shit that never happened to make himself look better.
Probably, but I wouldn't put it past Putin to say something like that because only Trump would believe it and be dumb enough to act on it. No way Putin doesn't still do what he's doing if Trump is reelected.

The sad thing is that Trump and his supporters think this account makes him look good, as opposed to borderline treasonous.

Back