• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

Unbelievable comments from Mac. Everyone cheats so it is OK. If it was so usual how come they were fined and suspended as I recall. A better comment would have been they were punished, demonstrated regret, and under his watch he assures they will play with the highest integrity.

Could you imagine Dave Clawson hiring these guys, or those comments coming out of his mouth? Let alone Wake hiring them. Clearly a big difference in wake and UNC is their integrity.

ACCDN preview:

Didn't realize Scotty and Sage were #1 and #2 in the league in receiving yards.

Last year we had a tight game and a blowout during the first two games of the season. We came home and played an ACC team and fell apart. I would love to avoid a repeat

I've been scared to make a prediction because I too believe there's a chance of this.

so fuck it, 37-30 Wake

Yeah there’s a really good chance we lose. They’re pretty evenly matched. That said I expect a win. 31-27 why not.

I would expect (hope) UNC to be flat after two emotional, down-to-the wire finishes, on a short week, against an easily-overlooked opponent, and with Clemson looming in two weeks. I think we take it by double digits.

Unbelievable comments from Mac. Everyone cheats so it is OK. If it was so usual how come they were fined and suspended as I recall. A better comment would have been they were punished, demonstrated regret, and under his watch he assures they will play with the highest integrity.

Liars and cheaters believe everyone else does it, too

I mean dumb UNC fans might not care about Wake Forest, but the school cared enough to schedule this as an OOC game. So talks of it not being a rivalry are absolutely false.

Agreed.

Back