• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

Part of me almost hopes they beat Clemson. We'll be able to hear the screeching about their stolen second all the way from Chapel Hill.

Actually fuck that. The Clemson d is going to knock Howell's head off his shoulders with the way Mack is playing him.

Part of me almost hopes they beat Clemson. We'll be able to hear the screeching about their stolen second all the way from Chapel Hill.

Actually fuck that. The Clemson d is going to knock Howell's head off his shoulders with the way Mack is playing him.

Im no fan of Clemson in the least, but I hope they beat UNC like the Holes took a dump on Howard’s rock.

I love it when Wake wins. I love it when Wake beats Carolina. I love it when Carolina loses. I especially love it when they lose and feel like they got cheated somehow.

Last night I was 4-4.

I’m not sure it gets much better than the quadruple dipper.

Each fan base has their issues. State is tortured and angry because it’s always their year but never is. They’re the Tennessee of the ACC. Wake doesn’t get enough support from their fans. But there is no less self aware and more arrogant fan base I’m aware of than UNC. Fuck them. I would have loved to win by 21 but I’ll take 24-18 in the same way every single game against those assholes.

It’s our fault for letting them back in it, but it seems every mention of last nights game on TV is about UNC almost coming back instead of how we completely dominated them even worse than then the score indicated in the first half.

Each fan base has their issues. State is tortured and angry because it’s always their year but never is. They’re the Tennessee of the ACC. Wake doesn’t get enough support from their fans. But there is no less self aware and more arrogant fan base I’m aware of than UNC. Fuck them. I would have loved to win by 21 but I’ll take 24-18 in the same way every single game against those assholes.

A 60ish lawyer looking dude in a UNC polo walked up to us as people were filing out and said “I just want to know, how many national championships has Wake Forest won?” And walked away with the smuggest smirk as we laughed at him.

The only other school on their level, to me, is Michigan. My first job out of Wake was up there and they are like UNC and then some. The have the same hubris and an army of Walmart Wolverines. The distinguishing factor is that they also act like UofM is fucking Princeton. I guess they there isn't the unrepentant dabbling in cheating apologetics, so there's that.

A 60ish lawyer looking dude in a UNC polo walked up to us as people were filing out and said “I just want to know, how many national championships has Wake Forest won?” And walked away with the smuggest smirk as we laughed at him.
Sure that wasn't Mack Brown himself?

Did you ask him the last time UNC won an ACC title in football?

A lot.

Guy sounds like a real sore loser. Not amazing however.

Back