• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

Umm, going for a TD is more stepping on an opponent than going for a FG.

Also we didn't exactly take it easy when we scored 59 on Duke and 56 on Louisville last year or 64 on Syracuse the year before that.

Clawson ain't Grobe. One decision you didn't like doesn't equal a narrative

Clawson did the same thing against USU whenever we gained momentum, and did it the second qtr vs Rice to keep them in the game. Every game, when we're grasping momentum and a critical decision allows us to keep it, Clawson fumbles. 24-0 would've been better. There was NO RISK. Our defense was playing great . Then we start the second half with meh play calling. Truthfully UNC doesn't look like they can come back but the longer WE keep them in the game the harder it gets. This drive right now is better. Just keep UNC baffled.

[Redacted]’s name just went across the bottom of the screen and totally changed my mood.

0. For. 11. On. 3rd. Down.

Giggle.

According to Wikipedia, Pat McAfee is a stand-up comedian. That explains his lame humor.

Boards poster gets some camera time dancing us into the commercial break.

Need to get points and take away hope. One big play or mistake is all that is needed to have unc back into game. Please don’t just jam it up middle and let’s throw to anyone not named Washington

Need a score now. Can the stupid run. If you want to run give it to Walker

dammit, that stupid fucking yellow thing in the bottom right made me think there was a flag as jamie threw it up for grabs.

dammit, that stupid fucking yellow thing in the bottom right made me think there was a flag as jamie threw it up for grabs.

Yep after all the shit they got on MNF and had to change at halftime

Back