• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

We have to make up a lot of ground. I doubt we get onto many ballots except the ones that had UNC.

Unfortunately, I agree.
We have two birds to kill before we get taken seriously.

In Kenpom we are rated # 38, one still behind Carolina, and 7 behind Utah State. So much for being ranked or even moving up with victories.

IC Tar Pitt deserves this link.

Those morons would somehow convince themselves that a win vs unc carries so much clout that it will get you ranked. They would eventually come to the conclusion that we should thank them and be grateful for the opportunity to play such a powerhouse.

In an Uber on the way to ATL Driver wanted to talk college football. When I mentioned I was at the Carolina/Wake game, he said, “Wasn’t that the game where Carolina would have won if the refs hadn’t screwed up the clock at the end of the game?”

In an Uber on the way to ATL Driver wanted to talk college football. When I mentioned I was at the Carolina/Wake game, he said, “Wasn’t that the game where Carolina would have won if the refs hadn’t screwed up the clock at the end of the game?”

Not his fault, that is basically how it’s been portrayed by the media.

Those morons would somehow convince themselves that a win vs unc carries so much clout that it will get you ranked. They would eventually come to the conclusion that we should thank them and be grateful for the opportunity to play such a powerhouse.

Fine. I’m accustomed to their football hubris (and other hubris). Their hubris helps the cause I believe. BUT I DRAW THE LINE at thanking them.

I suspect we'll be in the top five other receiving votes teams

My favorite IC take thus far:

"Wake had a bye week to prepare and we had a short wek. It showed greatly the first half,also i think the team was a little over confident."

My favorite IC take thus far:

"Wake had a bye week to prepare and we had a short wek. It showed greatly the first half,also i think the team was a little over confident."

We had one additional day, but I guess with the math they teach or don’t teach at UNC, one day equals a whole bye week.

Can't let up late in the game if you want more credit. Wake would easily be ranked this week if it didn't let up midway through 3Q. Wake was quite dominant up until that point.

Yeah so I found the game finally right before the first UNC score.

So perhaps not a good luck charm

Back