• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

I’ll be in Carter-Finley trying not to fight State fans. That could be more entertaining than the UFC.

Line movements have not been our friend the past two weeks. So far pretty steady at -3.5, despite most of the early tickets and money being on the Holes (https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/north-carolina-vs-wake-forest/) Some places opened at -2.5 or -3 and actually moved in our favor.

One of my big worries is losing some of our HCA as the state of our respective fanbases seems to be in pretty opposite directions.

Would be crazy not to have a great deacon crowd, but I'm afraid you're right. All of my baby blue friends are pumped about their presumptive heisman qb while we're licking our wounds wondering what could've been.

Would be crazy not to have a great deacon crowd, but I'm afraid you're right. All of my baby blue friends are pumped about their presumptive heisman qb while we're licking our wounds wondering what could've been.

Yeah. But last year we went to their place with an 8-0 record and a Top 10 ranking while they were having a disappointing season. This year, the situation is reversed. So I hope that the outcome will be the same.

I’ll be there with my son and nephew if I can find some tickets

Forecast keeps changing slowly. Good chance this game ends up being a complete monsoon.

Forecast keeps changing slowly. Good chance this game ends up being a complete monsoon.
My weather app is showing a washout Friday into Friday evening with a couple of inches of rain, but sunny and 59* on Saturday

The Hartman family and the Maye family are very close. It's just crazy that Sam and Drake are facing each other as the QBs Saturday. They grew up together since they were babies/toddlers. Sam and Drake are like brothers even though Sam is closer to the older Maye boys due to age. But pretty cool.

The Hartman family and the Maye family are very close. It's just crazy that Sam and Drake are facing each other as the QBs Saturday. They grew up together since they were babies/toddlers. Sam and Drake are like brothers even though Sam is closer to the older Maye boys due to age. But pretty cool.
Wasn't this the story with Howell and Hartman too? Just beat that little bro ass.

Holmes listed behind Wingfield, looks like he might be held out for part of the game (maybe 1st quarter) for the extracurriculars at the end of last game.

Also have Martin back as 2nd string Nickel. JJ Roberts definitely in the doghouse, don't recall seeing him after some awful play against BC.

Holmes listed behind Wingfield, looks like he might be held out for part of the game (maybe 1st quarter) for the extracurriculars at the end of last game.

Also have Martin back as 2nd string Nickel. JJ Roberts definitely in the doghouse, don't recall seeing him after some awful play against BC.

I don’t know if I would call it the dog House, Roberts has just been bad this year. He was abused versus Clemson and hasn’t recovered.

I was fortunate to get tickets. Wondering if anyone has an extra parking pass for Saturday.

Why is Kobe Turner listed as a backup?
Because he doesn't start I assume. Bergan and Williams normally start, but you can't really call Turner a "backup." He's arguably been our best defensive tackle this year.

Early AM flight to Charlotte gives me plenty of time to get LOUD for this one. Gonna break the streak.

Back