• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

If the defense is going to make a play, this is the game to do it. Both teams are going to score, a lot. Can we break serve with a forced turnover or two?

DO NOT rush the field after we win on Saturday. We are better than that.

If we win I hope everybody gets out there. It's fun for the students and rubs it in to UNC.

Deacs are 1-0 when Turd Ferguson and I dominate the tailgate. 0-2 since then. We will be reunited Saturday. Deacs by a billion.

Fuck the holes

This is a good game for the students to really make some noise.

Syracuse is sort of lame, but beating Mack, and all his hubris, is a good memory for our students, once we WIN tomorrow.

Plus, he can hear you call him fat.

Get after Drake Maye, too, get in his head. He has such good hair.

Thought the line would move toward UNC during the week given WF's last two poor outings and the relentless Drake Maye hype, but the line is now up to WF -4. Think WF wins, but after the last two WF/UNC games, no WF lead will feel safe. Totally predictable scenario would be for the Deacs to be up 10 late, UNC drives for a TD to cut the margin to 3, and WF has to sweat out an onsides kick recovery to seal it.

Total had ballooned from 75 to 78.5; so, the score projection based on the line and total is WF 41 UNC 37 - believe that 78 may the highest total in a college game this year.

Point spread game of the week is New Mexico at Air Force. AF is favored by 22 and the total has dropped to 37. Can't remember a lower total on 20+ point spread. The New Mexico team total is 7.5.

Forcing a Turnover for the first time in weeks would go along great with not having multiple Turnovers for the first time in weeks. Good combo. I’m a fan.

Thought the line would move toward UNC during the week given WF's last two poor outings and the relentless Drake Maye hype, but the line is now up to WF -4. Think WF wins, but after the last two WF/UNC games, no WF lead will feel safe. Totally predictable scenario would be for the Deacs to be up 10 late, UNC drives for a TD to cut the margin to 3, and WF has to sweat out an onsides kick recovery to seal it.

Total had ballooned from 75 to 78.5; so, the score projection based on the line and total is WF 41 UNC 37 - believe that 78 may the highest total in a college game this year.

Point spread game of the week is New Mexico at Air Force. AF is favored by 22 and the total has dropped to 37. Can't remember a lower total on 20+ point spread. The New Mexico team total is 7.5.
You mean the last three games. Wake about gave it away in ‘19 after a dominant first half.

Supposedly uNC has played a bunch of top 50 defenses in the Coastal. I just am a bit skeptical of any of those teams actually having a good defense vs playing each others inept offense each week.

Wow this game is no where close to being sold out
I'm not surprised people aren't lining up to attend a game that should take 2 1/2 hours that won't end until 11:30 on a Saturday night, plus another 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking lot. The athletic dept's along with the networks have made this all about the home viewer vs. the guy who sits in the stands. For some (i.e. SEC country) this stuff is still a "religion" and a major source of validation for one's sense of importance and self-esteem; others not so much.

I'm not surprised people aren't lining up to attend a game that should take 2 1/2 hours that won't end until 11:30 on a Saturday night, plus another 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking lot. The athletic dept's along with the networks have made this all about the home viewer vs. the guy who sits in the stands. For some (i.e. SEC country) this stuff is still a "religion" and a major source of validation for one's sense of importance and self-esteem; others not so much.
we sold out the ncsu game last year though

Back