• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

To be fair Duke isn't beating anybody of substance and they're not blowing any doors off.

Ugh.

We need to win tonight to have the same record as.... dook.

Really wish Elko didn't end up there. At this rate he won't be there very long though when other jobs open up.
I mean duke doesn’t have to play fsu, Clemson, Louisville, nc state and Syracuse. Having said that, you can’t take away what elko has done. Has to be the coach of the year.

Yeah I doubt if Alabama loses to Ole Miss they're going to worry about having the same record as Wake.

Decent opposing QBs seem to really thrive against our defense, and I fear that Drake Maye is just going to destroy us.

Ready for 4.5 hours of no defense and a 4th-quarter nail-biter.

So far we got a run not out of the slow mesh, a QB draw, and a pass to a QB in the flat. So it looks like Ruggiero is switching it up a bit.

But OL penalties ruined it.

What in the absolute fuck is this OL doing

I don’t see how the Deacs get over 24ish points with this oline playing like absolute dogshit.

The most experienced OL in the country keeps making inexcusable mistakes.

Back