• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

I hate November night games too. I’d come back for Cuse at 3:30 or 4. Night game next Saturday makes no sense. Went to Raleigh and then this one. They’ve broken my spirit.

I hate November night games too. I’d come back for Cuse at 3:30 or 4. Night game next Saturday makes no sense. Went to Raleigh and then this one. They’ve broken my spirit.

I wouldn’t go to the Syracuse game if they were playing in my front yard. Just can’t bear to watch Hartman fuck it all up any longer.

Going to be below freezing next Saturday at 8 pm.

I can’t sleep. I know the backup QB is always the most popular player during down times, and the OL has been very problematic, but I think Mitch goes 2-1 the last 3 games. Certainly not 0-3, IMHO.

I think we beat Cuse and Duke then it depends on who we play in the bowl

I am also far from a fair weather fan but cannot validate dragging my wife to another late game when we’re playing like this and it will be cold as shit. We already go to all home games and anything in driving distance. I’ll watch comfortably from my couch.

I am also far from a fair weather fan but cannot validate dragging my wife to another late game when we’re playing like this and it will be cold as shit. We already go to all home games and anything in driving distance. I’ll watch comfortably from my couch.

So I guess we won’t be meeting up at the game next week?

I can’t believe I watched this crap. Parent recently Dx with AD and she could’ve coached a better game.

The decision to go for two was an effort to get a three point lead and eliminate a field goal from beating you. The fact that Clawson chose to go for a first down rather than kick a field goal for a four point lead was a mistake. Always eliminate a means of defeat late in the game. Ensure a 91 yard drive has a beneficial ending and maintain momentum. Bad decision because a field goal ended up beating the Deacs.

We lost because of so many poor coaching decisions, and so many bad player decisions, and so many bad officiating decisions tonight. I guess it hurts so much because only 1 or 2 different ones over the course of this game would have likely changed the outcome.

And now we have to put up with the ridiculously delusional Carolina fans for another week, month, or year.

If I never hear another one mention Drake Maye for Heisman again, I will still have already heard it too many times.

I think this week seems worse, in part, because it comes immediately after the State game last weekend, when we also should have won, except for all of the idiotic, self-inflicted mistakes and horrible calls.

Last year, other than the Carolina games, most of the close breaks went our way. This year, with the exception of escaping against Liberty, every single close call/break has gone against us.

I hope it eventually balances out, because I think we are owed a Final 4 bid with the amount of karma that should be coming our way.

I don’t have a problem with Clawson’s in game decisions. I think most folks believed it was a TD game not a FG game. Hindsight is always 20/20. However, Clawson’s failure to publicly address an obvious officiating bias was disappointing. I know it is against the “rules” but who cares…the season is lost. If you don’t draw attention to the problem it will continue. If he is serious about winning he would do what needs to be done.

Also, he needs to get his QB to stop throwing the ball to the other team.

The officiating situation has been happening and will happen forever. Unfortunately it has to be baked into our preparation and our execution.

The officiating situation has been happening and will happen forever. Unfortunately it has to be baked into our preparation and our execution.

This!! The ACC has been corrupt for decades and it's not about to change. Too much $$$ at stake for these programs.

What the officials DID NOT do was throw a bonehead interception at the most crucial time of the game nor did they shit the bed with some very poor game management decisions.

We lost because of so many poor coaching decisions, and so many bad player decisions, and so many bad officiating decisions tonight. I guess it hurts so much because only 1 or 2 different ones over the course of this game would have likely changed the outcome.

And now we have to put up with the ridiculously delusional Carolina fans for another week, month, or year.

If I never hear another one mention Drake Maye for Heisman again, I will still have already heard it too many times.
Me too, but I have to say Drake Maye is freaking good. He deserves the Heisman talk, unfortunately. Downs is also a special player, they are very talented on offense. Man I hate typing that.

Sam is a September quarters one through three quarterback. How many fourth quarter drives have we had a chance to put away Carolina games where we have not been able to deliver in the last 3 years?

Back