• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

If the game were going like the first half, I can totally see going for it on fourth instead of kicking a field goal. What I don't get is in the second half, the defense was getting some stops and looking a lot better and Maye was obviously gimping a bit. Being that we've been pretty bad all year in short yardage situation in the red zone, you really need to get the points and make Carolina have to win the game on the road....

Noticed the student section tossing beverages at the sideline officials. While I don’t condone it, I appreciate the gesture.

Did anyone catch the illegal substitution Carolina had later in the game? I can’t remember exactly when it occurred, but they ended up calling a TO. I swore they broke huddle and then ran a guy onto the field.

I am still not over the fake injury to rest their defense on our drive starting at the one.

We decided to go to a school that gets hosed by refs so it’s kind of our own fault

With the college search you look at things like academics, campus life and how you feel after your visit

You don’t think to look at whether or not officials repeatedly screw over the college

I honestly hope we don't have UNC on our schedule the next 2 years, b/c anybody not named Clemson won't be able to breathe near him w/o getting flagged.

I honestly hope we don't have UNC on our schedule the next 2 years, b/c anybody not named Clemson won't be able to breathe near him w/o getting flagged.
New schedule. We play everyone every two years and our three permanent “rivals” yearly.

New schedule. We play everyone every two years and our three permanent “rivals” yearly.

I am absolutely THRILLED to see the end of the Atlantic and Coastal divisions. I see absolutely NO way this new alignment doesn't benefit Wake Forest.

I am absolutely THRILLED to see the end of the Atlantic and Coastal divisions. I see absolutely NO way this new alignment doesn't benefit Wake Forest.
Agreed in theory but we’ve actually been pretty bad about the Coastal.

Agreed in theory but we’ve actually been pretty bad about the Coastal.

Oh, I'm not saying we can't fuck it up. Don't get me wrong. I'm just of the opinion it gives us a better opportunity than the annual FSU, Clemson and Louisville gauntlet.

It’s not guaranteed every two years. For some it’s two on/two off and others is every other years. It’s definitely twice every four years.

Since I'm in a bad mood, might as well spout out a pet peeve. Why the heck do so many of our fans bring UNC and State fans with them when we play those schools? Heck, I think half of the UNC fans on the home side you could tell were with Wake fans. One of my favorite golf buddies is a UNC grad and fan. Great guy, there isn't much I wouldn't do for him if he asked, but I would not bring him with me to a Wake-UNC game. He'd act fine, no problem there, its just principle of the thing. You think a Bama fan would take a friend who's an Auburn fan to the Iron Bowl in.Tuscaloosa? I doubt it.

Back