• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

back to the thread, and possibly something I've posted before:

Pineapple on pizza is the best.

I’m curious, is liking pineapple on pizza unpopular? I know it’s divisive just like pickles and mayo, but the majority of people like those too.

UVA and Wake grads are not that similar from my experiences

I've also never seen Master and Commander.

But you know what's a rewatchable movie: That Thing You Do

Always seemed pretty similar in my experience. If anything, UVA grads are bigger douches.

I’m curious, is liking pineapple on pizza unpopular? I know it’s divisive just like pickles and mayo, but the majority of people like those too.

I'm just meh on pineapple on pizza. I'll eat it if it's the only thing available, but would rather have just about any topping other than olives or anchovies. Also, love mayo/mayo based products and dill pickles - hate sweet pickles though.

I don't know about that... but I said it's THE BEST, which is definitely unpopular.

public school douches who think their school is on par with or better than the Ivies. Like, they look down on even Wake Forest grads.

I've spent a lot of time on campus in Charlottesville for my job these last three years, and their brand of douche is wholly different from Wake. I think that BC and perhaps Northwestern have the most analogous student bodies to wake's, at least based on my experience with their graduates. (Who, to be fair, are a very specific subset of their alumni).

This one is because Brits are flipping their shit over a multiracial princess.

Meh. Queen Charlotte was descended from an African branch of the Portuguese royal family. Married to George III.

I work with several BC grads and don’t notice much of a difference between them and people at Wake. Definitely agree that those two student bodies are drawing from similar groups

Back